Solution 2: Use sensors in offline mode - Low cost datalogging
Starting point: No Seemoto gateways are around and sensor(s) can not connect to Seemoto network.
- To start the measurements - insert sensor into it’s bracket (or switch TS-logger ON)
- Put sensor into selected monitoring point– sensors measures temperatures and all data is stored into their internal memory (measurements in 5 min interval and there is memory for 1 month measurements.
- To stop measurements - take sensor out of it’s bracket (or switch TS-logger OFF)
- Take sensor to place where Seemoto gateway is around - All monitoring data is automatically transferred to Seemoto service.
- Automated temperature recording, fulfills EN12830, GDP and FDA cfr 21 part 11 requirements
- Seemoto monitoring reports
- Report exports into PDF, excel and cvs data formats
- SMS and/or email alert notifications from temperature excursions AFTER SENSOR ARRIVES TO SEEMOTO GATEWAY PROXIMITY
- Alert handling tool and audit report – Baseline for alert handling process
- JSON data interface for integration