About Seemoto Wireless Sensors Monitoring
Seemoto is an IoT (Internet of Things) solution that utilizes and connects various wireless sensor devices to flexible web-based service platform. It is widely used by pharma and food industry stakeholders that are using it to monitor warehouses, cold storage devices, vehicle fleets and shipments - in multiple countries in five continents.
Seemoto consists of wireless sensor devices, that monitor their environment and communicate the collected data to gateways nearby that forward the data to Seemoto cloud service. The most common monitoring parameters are temperature and relative humidity but also other parameters have been implemented. Access to real-time and history data of connected assets is provided by internet browser based user interface with intuitive UI and versatile reports.
Seemoto fulfills all temperature monitoring requirements for:
Fleet monitoring and tracking
Shipment monitoring and tracking
Cold storage monitoring
EN12830, GDP and FDA cfr 21 part 11 compliant and validated
Benefits for the Customer:
- Validated monitoring system, that fulfills all regulatory requirements
- Fully automated operation, measurements every 5 minutes – no manual work
- Data storing and archiving – 5 years as a baseline
- Temperature alerts by emails and/or SMS
- Alert handling tool and process (managing exceptions) and alert handling reports
- Wireless system, which is easy to install, move from location to another and upgrade
- Accurate, factory calibrated sensors
- Easy periodic verification by DIY verification process or by sensor swap
- One tool for all monitoring needs; warehouses, trucks and trailers, shipments etc... Visibility throughout the whole supply chain
Check this Seemoto -video from Youtube
Seemoto Cold Chain Solutions video shows how automated temperature monitoring and vehicle GPS tracking can be implemented with Seemoto. Easy web-based access to measurements, routes, deliveries, and alert history. All data collected automatically - without any human effort.