Solutions for using sensors in offline mode - Low cost datalogging
In low cost datalogging while starting the logging Seemoto gateways are around and sensor(s) can not connect to Seemoto network.
- To start the measurements - insert sensor into it’s bracket (or switch Seemoto data logger TS-logger ON)
- Put sensor into selected monitoring point– sensors measures temperatures and all data is stored into their internal memory (measurements in 5 min interval and there is memory for 1 month measurements.
- To stop measurements - take sensor out of it’s bracket (or switch TS-logger OFF)
- Take sensor to place where Seemoto gateway is around - All monitoring data is automatically transferred to Seemoto service.
- Automated temperature recording, fulfills EN12830, GDP and FDA cfr 21 part 11 requirements
- Seemoto monitoring reports for datalogger measurements
- Report exports into PDF, excel and cvs data formats
- SMS and/or email alert notifications from temperature excursions AFTER SENSOR ARRIVES TO SEEMOTO GATEWAY PROXIMITY
- Alert handling tool and audit report – Baseline for alert handling process
- JSON data interface for integration
Seemoto consists of wireless sensor devices, that monitor their environment and communicate the collected data via gateways that forward the data to Seemoto cloud service. The most common monitoring parameters are temperature and relative humidity, but also other parameters have been implemented. Access to real-time and history data of is provided by an internet browser with intuitive UI and versatile reports.